- Additional Information
Gator TSA ATA Molded 76-note Keyboard Case w/ Wheels Product Description
Travel in safety and style with the TSA Series ATA Keyboard Case for 76-Note Keyboards from Gator Cases. Designed for safe airline transport, the case is equipped with four surface-mounted impact-diversion latches, each with a red release trigger; two of the latches are special TSA-approved latches which allow you to keep your case safely locked while travelling. The interior of the case has a customizable wedge & block system which securely holds the keyboard in place during transit. The adjustable wedges also allow excess space to be used for storing your cables, foot switch, and other accessories.
Heavy-duty and durable, this case is built out of nearly-indestructible polyethylene plastic with black powder-coated hardware and a continuous valance that gives extra rigidity by spreading the support evenly around the perimeter of the case. Recessed in-line wheels, an ergonomic rubber-gripped top handle, and an additional spring-loaded rubber grip side handle provide convenient carry and tow options.
- Compatibility Most 76-note keyboards
- Material Nearly-indestructible polyethylene construction
- Carrying/Transport Options 1 x Ergonomic grip comfort top handle
- 1 x Spring-loaded rubber-grip tow handle - 130 lb (59 kg) weight capacity
- Recessed in-line wheels - 200 lb (90.7 kg) weight capacity
- Latches 4 x Impact-diversion latches (2 of them TSA-approved locking latches)
- Exterior Dimensions 57.0 x 21.5 x 8.0" (1448.0 x 546.0 x 203.0 mm)
- Interior Dimensions 51.5 x 18.0 x 5.5" (130.80 x 45.72 x 13.97 cm)
- Weight 28 lb (12.70 kg)
Gator TSA ATA Molded 76-note Keyboard Case w/ Wheels Additional Information