- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Focusrite Liquid Channel Single Channel Strip Product Description
The Focusrite Liquid Channel is a revolutionary professional channel strip that emulates a plethora of classic mic-pres and compressors. Combining radical new analogue pre-amp technology with Dynamic Convolution™ techniques, The Liquid Channel fuses cutting-edge analogue design with lightening fast SHARC DSP.
What is Dynamic Convolution?
The application of a unique, level-dependant set of responses to an audio signal. These measured responses, sampled at numerous levels and with a multitude of setting combinations, are applied to the input stream on a sample-bysample basis for extremely convincing results.
Why the analogue pre-amp?
Mic-pre emulation can’t be achieved with software alone. Hardware is required in addition to account for the physical interaction with the microphone. As a result, Focusrite invested vast amounts of time and energy into designing and building the ultimate ‘liquid’ pre-amplifi er, able to match the input impedance and signal path (transformer or electronic) of the device being emulated.
Augmented by fully digital controls and optional remote software, The Liquid Channel provides the ultimate fl uid vintage collection.
- Loaded with 40 classic mic-pre and 40 classic compressor emulations
- Endlessly expandable library of emulations via USB download
- 100 Programme Memories allow you to save every parameter
- File format provides easy transfer to other Liquid users
- LiquidControl™ software allows comprehensive remote operation
- 192kHz internal processing and ADC/DAC as standard
- New Focusrite Digital EQ based on the Forte Suite software
- Adjustable harmonic distortion accounts for variance in vintage originals
- Cascade up to 8 units for multichannel-linking of all parameters
Focusrite Liquid Channel Single Channel Strip Additional Information
Focusrite Liquid Channel Single Channel Strip Alternative Products
£1,349.00 Inc VAT