- Additional Information
Focusrite Forte (Refurbished) Product Description
Limited quantity of manufacturer refurbished Focusrite Forte - Own a Forte for less than half price (Original RRP £399!!)
Focusrite Forte 2 in / 4 Out USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 24-Bit / 192 kHz, 2 Mic Inputs with Phantom Power, Touch Sensitive Display, Windows PC & Mac OSX, Focusrite Midnight Plug-In Suite.
- Two remote-controlled microphone preamps with excellent sound quality.
- Superb digital conversion up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
- Built into a solid aluminium enclosure, making it elegant, rugged and reliable.
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) display to indicate mic, line in, line out and headphone levels, gain structure and other functionality.
- Ability to control DAW functions and act as a remote control for your music software.
- Large, smoothly-rotating control knob operated in conjunction with a series of touch-sensitive icons to access preamplifier and output functions.
- Touch-sensitive icons switch the multi-mode control knob between monitor, headphone, input and DAW control.
- Breakout cable with locking connector for microphone (XLR) and line/instrument (TRS) inputs.
- Balanced line and independent headphone outputs.
- Bus Powered in "USB low power" – Also includes power supply.
- Forte Control software application allows the configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre level adjustment and other features.
- Classic Focusrite Midnight plug-in suite software included accurately modelling the classic ISA110 EQ and ISA130 compressor.
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32- or 64-bit)
Focusrite Forte (Refurbished) Additional Information
|Type||USB 2.0 Audio Interface|
|Max Sample Rate||192 kHz|
|Application||Home Studio Recording, Mobile Recording, Professional Studio Recording|
|Other Connections||48v Phantom Power|