- Additional Information
- Alternative Products
Focal CMS SUB - Black (Single) Product Description
When you add the Focal CMS SUB to your monitor setup, you instantly improve your studio. Period. This 11" Active Studio Subwoofer doesn't simply add low-end content to your system; it also gives you the detail you need to really hear what you're doing to the low end in your mixes. We love Focal because they make incredible-sounding speakers that never, ever skimp on quality and that means speakers you can count on for a long time. When you're in a critical listening situation, you demand accuracy and reliability. Focal built the CMS SUB to give you both.
Focal CMS SUB Active Studio Subwoofer Key Features:
- Frequency response (±3dB): 30Hz-250HzMaximum
- SPL: 113dB SPL (peak @ 1 m)
- Input: Left, right, LFE electronically balanced/10kOhms 3-pin XLRF, variable
- Output: Left, right 3 pin XLRM in parallel on inputs
- HF amplifier stage: 300W rms, BASH technology
- Electric supply: 230V or 115V, IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Controls: Sub level (sensitivity) adjustment, lowpass frequency adjustment, phase adjustment, polarity switch, mute, external mute (via footswitch)
- Indicators: Power on, mute, external mute
- Transducers: Polyglass, high excursion Focal, 270mm (11") drive unit
- Construction: 22mm MDF panels with internal braces
- Finish: Dark gray vinyl
- Dimensions with spikes: 17.1" x 14.4"x 17.3"
- Net weight: 50.7 lbs.
Focal CMS SUB - Black (Single) Additional Information