Exponential Audio R2 (Download) Multi-Channel Reverb Effects Plugin Software
Frequently bought together
R2 introduces a lush, colorful stereo reverb algorithm to Exponential Audio’s familiar design. Use the chorus and gate effects to color and shape your reverb signal to suit any music project. From swirling orchestral chambers to minimal, clean room reflections, R2 is your go-to plug-in for designing completely unique, musical spaces.
Rich, character-filled reflections bring unique color to your music
Your music production deserves a reverb tone as unique as the music itself. R2 employs a reverb algorithm designed to color and compliment stereo music productions, making the reflections themselves a musical element. With a comprehensive and precise control set, R2 has everything you need to put the final polish on your next music project, no matter the genre.
Give your reverb some character
R2’s rich, musical reverb algorithm introduces more movement to the reverb tail, producing unique, expressive reflections like chorused guitar textures, dark rooms, vibrant vocal halls, and more.
Get creative with modulation and dynamics effects
Use the Chorus module in R2 to create different textural effects, or the input-driven Gate to dictate exactly where and when your reverb is most prominent.
Spatial reflections you’ve never heard before
R2’s preset bank blends classic plate, room, chamber, and hall reflections with tail modulations to create exciting, dimension expanding spatial effects.
- Lush stereo reverb algorithm
- Easy-to-use modulation effects in Chorus module
- Use Gate to duck reverb and create space in a mix
- Dimension- and frequency-shaping controls for each stage of the reverb signal
- Global high- and low-pass filters
- Independent output controls for attack, early reflections, and tail
- Clear, informative frequency display and responsive UI
- Over 1,200 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Operating Systems
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion - macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7 - Win 10
- Hardware Requirements
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB or greater
- Display: 1024 x 768 or greater
- Plug-in Formats
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Channel Formats
- Mono, Stereo
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
- Model Name:
- R2 (Download)
- Exponential Audio
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.