- Additional Information
Eventide H9 Product Description
H9 Harmonizer Effects Processor
The H9 Harmonizer features a simple, one-knob user interface and connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to iPods, iPhones and iPads for creating and managing presets, live control and in-app algorithm purchases.
While the H9 is fully controllable via its front panel, a free iOS app, H9 Control, can be downloaded to an iPhone or iPad for live editing, creating and managing presets and changing system settings wirelessly via Bluetooth. H9 Control is also available on PC or Mac vis USB.
The H9 features stereo audio I/O, MIDI I/O, and Expression Pedal and Auxiliary Switch inputs. All of Eventide's stompbox algorithms and their associated presets are available for in-app purchase.
The H9 comes loaded with a new H9 exclusive, the UltraTap Delay and a set of Eventide's most popular algorithms taken from their award-winning stompboxes:
From ModFactor: Liquid Chorus, Organic Chorus, Shimmer Chorus, Classic Chorus, Phase XO Chorus, Bias Tremolo and Opto Tremolo. From PitchFactor: H910, H949, Crystals and Tuner. Effects from Eventide's TimeFactor include: Tape Echo and Vintage Delay and from Space include Shimmer and Hall.
Analog Input / Output
- Input impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch stereo phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC
- Dimensions (Inches): H 5.25 x W 4.65 x D 1.96
Eventide H9 Additional Information