- Additional Information
Echo MiaMIDI 24/96 Product Description
Echo MiaMIDI 24/96 Multitrack PCI Audio Interface offers a pair of balanced 1/4 inch analog inputs and outputs and operates at the +4dBu levels used by pro-audio gear. It combines this with 24-bit/96kHz converters and 106 dB of dynamic range for the quality your recordings deserve. Also included is an S/PDIF digital audio interface for connecting to other digital audio equipment, and MIDI input/output jacks on a custom molded cable.
A unique feature of the Echo MiaMIDI is the use of "virtual" outputs. Echo MiaMIDI appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using MiaMIDI's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes MiaMIDI compatible with all popular multi-track software. And, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and software synth) can be playing back through MiaMIDI at the same time.
Please note that the MIDI functions of the Echo MiaMIDI only work under Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X.
- 2 balanced ¼" analog inputs with 106dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
- 2 balanced ¼" analog outputs with 106dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
- MIDI in/out
- 24 bit coaxial S/PDIF digital I/O
- Supports full duplex 4 channel in, 4 channel out operation.
- PCI bus mastering interface: works with PCI and PCI-X (3.3/5 volt)
- +4dBu or -10dBv analog I/O on each analog channel
- Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
- Built-in digital mixer provides near-zero latency monitoring
- Driver support for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) and Macintosh OS 8/9/X (10.2 or later)
- Support for WDM, ASIO and GSIF (32-bit only)
- 8 "Virtual Outputs"
- Low-latency drivers
- Compatible with all popular recording products
Echo MiaMIDI 24/96 Additional Information