- Additional Information
Used EMU LONGboard 61 Product Description
This Ex-Demo Longboard 61 was used for a customer demonstration in our studio. The Longboard 61 is in excellent condition and includes the original box along with all the peripherals including:-
- E-MU Longboard 61
- USB Cable
- Original box
- Supplied with 12 months warranty
E-MU LONGboard 61 keyboard is a completely new instruments combining a great feeling 61-note MIDI controller keyboard with a 128-voice professional sample-based instrument with 32-bit effects and a world-class 64MB sound set.
The LONGboard 61 features a 64MB sound set containing a complete range of classic keyboard instruments such as: Grand Pianos, Electric Pianos, B3s, Clavinets, Solina-Moog-OB-Prophet-Juno-TB synthesizer leads and basses, as well a General MIDI sound set. Sounds can be modified during performance using six controller knobs, pitch and mod wheels and the octave transpose buttons.
The LONGboard 61 is based on the new E-MU 8030 platform, which performs super high quality pitch interpolation for 128 voices, as well as generating 256 envelope generators, 128 LFOs, 128 low-pass filters (12dB/octave with resonance), 128 DCAs and 32-bit effects processing.
PIPEline wireless audio transmission is also included, and under battery power, allows completely cordless operation up to 49 feet away. PIPEline is E-MU's new wireless stereo transceiver system designed for musicians.
- Full-size professional keys with aftertouch.
- Expressive performance instruments with high-quality synth-action keybeds.
- E-MU 8030-based sound-engine with 128-voice polyphony
- 64 MB Premium keyboard and General MIDI (GM) compatible sound banks
- 32-bit Reverb and Chorus effects
- Built-in PIPELine wireless transmitter
- User-definable split keyboard (for playing two sounds at once)
- Six synthesizer controller knobs (double as MIDI controllers)
- Programmable data slider MIDI controller
- Pitch and Mod Wheels
- Octave transpose buttons
- MIDI Input/Output jacks (Can be used as a computer MIDI interface; MIDI output doubles as MIDI Thru)
- Dual 1/4" headphone jacks
- Can be bus-powered via USB, DC powered, or battery powered
Used EMU LONGboard 61 Additional Information