- Additional Information
EMU 1010 PCIe Expansion Card Product Description
The E-MU 1010 PCIe Card allows E-MU 1616/1616M CardBus Digital Audio Systems card owners to use their 1616/1616M MicroDock with their desktop PC. The E-Mu 1010 PCIe also provides current v2 1010 PCI card owners the option to upgrade to use modern motherboards with newer PCIe slots.
The E-MU 1010 PCIe Card packs the same powerful E-DSP chipset as E-MU's CardBus Digital Audio Systems, providing an integrated 32-bit effects processor with more than 28 effects plug-ins (with over 600 presets), as well as hardware mixing and zero-latency monitoring. Standalone, the 1010 PCIe Card offers ADAT and S/PDIF connectivity as well as letting you build the ultimate hybrid studio/mobile recording solution by connecting to the MicroDock's studio-grade I/O.
E-MU's new 1010 PCIe cards have the high speed necessary for multi-channel audio transfer, compatibility with new high speed Windows PC motherboards, while allowing full compatibility with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
The Digital Audio System 1010 PCIe card comes with PatchMix v2.2 and drivers that are compatible with Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP and XP x64. The hardware is PCIe base specification 1.1 compliant and has been thoroughly tested to ensure mutual compatibility and interoperability with a wide variety of motherboards.
The unit also ships with mixcraft LE
E-MU 1010 PCIe Card Key Features:
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz from internal crystal or externally supplied clock (no sample rate conversion)
- Bit Depths: 24-bit I/O, 32-bit processing
- PCIe Specification v1.1 Compliant
- Form Factor: Universal-Keyed PCIe x1 Card
- 3.3V I/O
- PCIe Bus-Mastering DMA Subsystem reduces CPU usage
- E-MU® E-DSP™ 32-bit DSP with 67-bit accumulator (double precision w/ 3 headroom bits)
- Hardware-accelerated, 32-channel mixing, and multi-effects processing
- Zero-latency direct hardware monitoring w/effects
- ASIO 2.0, Windows XP/Vista 32-Bit/64-Bit WDM/MME/DirectSound Drivers
- EDI (E-MU Digital Interface) proprietary 64-channel audio link over CAT-5 cableUltra-low jitter, clock subsystem: < 1 ns in PLL mode (44.1kHz, Opt. S/PDIF Sync)
- 2 in/2 out coaxial (transformer coupled)
- 2 in/2 out optical (software switched at ADAT)
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF format (software selectable)
- 8 channels, 24-bit @ 44.1/48kHz
- 4 channels, 24-bit @ 96kHz (S-MUX compatible)
- 2 channels, 24-bit @ 192kHz
- External sample rate sync via
- ADAT (44.1 - 192kHz)
- S/PDIF (opt. or coax 44.1 - 96kHz)
EMU 1010 PCIe Expansion Card Additional Information