- Additional Information
Denon Professional DN-410XB Product Description
Perfect control and mixing of every source, every time
The Bluetooth®-enabled DN-410X 3RU rackmount mixer is ideal for event spaces, restaurants, night clubs and hospitality use. It enhances any audio system’s capabilities with premium sound quality, flexible signal routing and wireless streaming capability, letting you quickly play back virtually any audio source, including content from smartphones and tablets—ideal in this ‘Bring Your Own Device’ (BYOD) era.
Comprehensive Input Facilities
The DN-410X provides you with a wealth of inputs to accommodate every popular type of audio device including A/V sources, microphones and instruments. Channels 1-4 each provide an XLR mic input with available +48v phantom power; a balanced ¼-inch (6.3mm) TRS line input, plus a TRS ¼-inch insert jack for incorporating additional effects (optional). Channels 5-8 have been set as stereo pairs, offering ¼-inch left and right inputs. Channels 7-8 also provide left and right RCA inputs.
You can stream a wireless stereo audio signal from any Bluetooth device to Channels 9-10 of the DN-410X. Single-button pairing makes connecting an audio source simple, so you can play music during breaks in the presentation, stream audio from a computer during a multimedia event, or even play a specific track from a smartphone to handle a special situation. The articulating Bluetooth antenna provides optimum reception while a dedicated volume control conveniently integrates additional audio sources at the touch of a button.
This is a mixer with a “flexibility-first” approach. With two front-panel XLR inputs, you can quickly adapt to performance changes on the fly without reaching behind their rack of A/V equipment. The DN-410X puts an end to snaking cables from front to back, reaching around to the back and blindly guessing at the input, or worst of all, un-mounting the mixer to get at the jacks you need.
The wealth of input and output types ensure adapter-free connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems: XLR, balanced ¼-inch and RCA. An internal power supply and rigid metal construction complement the intuitive layout with long-term reliability.
Your Reliable Solution
Until now, commercial A/V professionals had limited choices for integrating the countless audio sources they run into on a daily basis. However, the Bluetooth-enabled DN-410X is the reliable solution that will confidently handle every audio switching and integration requirement that comes along.
- 4 XLR inputs; 2 in the front for convenience
- Pre-fader and post-fader aux sends; stereo aux return
- Dual multi-segmented LED meters and a Master output fader allow you to easily monitor and control your levels
- Convenient front panel jacks add versatility
- Space-saving 3U rackmount design is perfect for venues and mobile rigs
- Bluetooth streaming with simple single-button pairing
- 4 high-gain mic/line preamps with inserts
- 2-band high and low shelving EQ on every channel
- Channels 1-4 (mono)
- Mic: XLR with switchable phantom power
- Line: 1/4" Mono
- Insert: 1/4" TRS
- Front: XLR+1/4" combo jacks
- (Channels 1 and 2 only—overrides rear jacks
- Channels 5-6 (stereo pair)
- Line: 1/4" Left, Right
- Channels 7-8 (stereo pair)
- Line: 1/4" Left, Right
- RCA: Left, Right
- Channels 9-10 (stereo pair)
- Bluetooth: Stereo Streaming In
- Ext: 1/8" Stereo (front panel)
- Aux Return: 1/4" TRS Balanced Left, Right
- Main: 1/4" TRS Balanced Left, Right
- Monitor: 1/4" Left, Right
- Aux Send 1: 1/4"
- Aux Send 2: 1/4"
- Headphones: Stereo 1/4"
- Ext: 1/8" Stereo (front panel
- 3U Rackmount chassis
- Detachable power cable
- Height: 5.25"
- Depth: 6.25"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 8.9lbs
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz – 50 KHz, ±0.5 dB
- 108 dB
- < 0.005% (Mic/Line Input to Main Out)
- Maximum Gain
- 70 dB (Mic Input to Main Out)
- 24 dB
- Version: 3.0
- Maximum Transmission Power: Class 3, +4 dBm
- Transmission Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters
- Receiver Sensitivity: < -70 dBm @ 0.1% BER
- Supported Profiles: A2DP
- Input Voltage
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz; 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Rear panel voltage selector
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz: T630 mAL 250 V
- 230 VAC, 50 Hz: T315 mAL 250 V
- 19.0” x 6.25” x 5.25”
- 48.3 cm x 15.9 cm x 13.3 cm
- 8.9 lbs.
- 4.0 kg
Denon Professional DN-410XB Additional Information