- Additional Information
dB Technologies Sub 12D Product Description
Equipped with a 800W digital power amp, the SUB 12 D is the perfect complement to 8“ or 10“ speaker systems for users looking to set up small but assertive satellite systems that deliver exceptional performance.
Featuring compact dimensions and the innovative H.E.T housing, this unit is easy to transport and set up.
Connecting satellites is an exercise in convenience thanks to an integrated digital crossover (DSP) with adjustable frequency.
Technical SpecificationsTechnical Data
- Speaker Type - Active Bandpass Subwoofer
- Frequency Response [-10dB] - 40 - 150 Hz
- Max SPL - 127 dB
- Directivity - omnidirectional
- LF - 12 "
- Amp Technology - Digipack™
- Amp Class - Class D
- Peak Power - 800 W
- Controller - DSP 24 bit/ 48 kHz
- Phase - 0, 180 °
- Limiter - Dual Active Limiter
- Crossover Frequency - 100 Hz, 24dB/Octave
- System Presets - Flat, Boost
- Signal Input - 2x XLR
- Signal Output - 2x XLR X-Over Out/ Link Out
- Housing - Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- Width - 390 mm (15.6 in)
- Height - 520 mm (20.4 in)
- Depth - 505 mm (19.9 in)
- Weight - 24 kg (52.91 lbs)
dB Technologies Sub 12D Additional Information