Customer Service Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day and will be delivered on the next working day between 9am and 6pm.
Orders placed after 4pm will normally be dispatched the next working day for delivery on the following working day.
For UK mainland orders totalling £49 or more, delivery is Free of Charge. UK mainland orders totalling less than £49 will normally cost £4.99. Some very large or heavy items may incurr additional fees and equally some very small or light items may cost less. If this is the case, it will be made clear at checkout before you pay for your order.
Our partners for UK and selected EU Country delivery are DPD and FedEx Express, who offer a fully insured & trackable premium service. Once your order leaves us we will email you to confirm the dispatch and provide tracking instructions.
For some very light and/or low value items we may use Royal Mail Special or Recorded delivery. If this is the case, you will be informed when we send your shipment notification.
Please note that your delivery will need to be signed for at the specified delivery address on the day of delivery. If there is no one present, the courier will leave a calling card that includes instructions on how you should proceed to retrieve your delivery.
Should you have any special delivery requirements or have any problems at all receiving your parcel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help ensure safe arrival of your purchase.
- Music Matter (Matter Retail Ltd.) respect your personal information and comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation. When you shop with Music Matter (Matter Retail Ltd.), we collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and your chosen password.
We may also collect the URL you came from, IP address, domain type, browser type, the pages of our site that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked, and any search terms that you entered on our site.
All transactions and information submitted to the Music Matter website are protected by 256 Bit SSL encryption technology . Music Matter (Matter Retail Ltd.) does not store or retain your credit/debit card information.
Look for the DigiCert® Secure Trust Seal in the footer of all our website pages and you can click to verify the certificate for www.musicmatter.co.uk. This secure website certificate is your guarantee that all information entered on our website is 100% secure.
All personal details which you provide to us are protected by DigiCert SSL encryption technology. When you place an order on the Music Matter website, we treat the information you enter as private. The information is kept on a secure server protected from outside parties.
We use the information only for the following purposes:
Processing of your orders, statistical purposes to improve the Music Matter Website and its services to you, to improve site content, to serve the advertisements you see on our site and if you so choose, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in a promotional email or newsletter, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com notifying us that you no longer wish to receive promotional e-mail from us.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your user information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using the Website we may be legally obliged to do so.
E101 Red Scar Business Park
Returns & Replacements
30 Day Return Policy
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in as new condition.
- You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase.
- Please allow a maximum of 14 days for the refund to be processed upon us receiving the goods, and a further 3 - 5 days for the credit to appear on your statement.
As new condition means that the item, its packaging and all accessories are returned as they were received. Any scratches, rips, tears, defacement, loss of accessories, bent instruction manuals or very badly repacked items would result in our rejection of the return and a conversation with the customer about how to proceed with the now second hand goods.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Music Matter reserves the right to refuse the return.
How to return or exchange an item
In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service on 0330 380 1135 Option 2.
- To request an RMA number by email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Matter will email you the returns information.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- We recommend you ship via an insured postal service with a tracking number.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Music Matter Returns
E101 Red Scar Business Park
- All returned items must be in as new condition, in their original packaging and all accessories returned as they were received.
- Any scratches, rips, tears, defacement, loss of accessories, bent instruction manuals or very badly repacked items would result in our rejection of the return.
- Items returned in poor condition will be subject to a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- Music Matter is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Items must be returned to Music Matter within 30 days of confirming you wish to return goods.
- Music Matter is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchange On
- Software where the item has been unsealed.
- Hardware containing software licences once any of software licence's have been registered.
- All consumable items (e.g., , tapes, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Any products built or modified by Music Matter to customer's specifications.
- Special order merchandise.
- Products that are ordered on request of the customer.
- Business-to-business contracts.
- In-ear/canal headphones due to hygienic reasons, unless the product is faulty.
Our 30 day cooling off period does not affect your statutory rights
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit Adviceguide, a Citizens Advice website at: http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/.
E101 Red Scar Business Park
If the item was damaged or defective within 30 days of receipt
If you take delivery from Music Matter and the contents are damaged or defective within 30 days, we will arrange to exchange the item at your convenience by offering to send a paid for returns label, or by arranging a collection.
If the item becomes defective after 30 days of receipt
In the case the item has become defective after 30 days you can also contact us to obtain returns information, however, you are responsible for returning the item to us.
Please email email@example.com or contact us on 0330 380 1135 (Option 2).
Ordering & Payment
- To place an order with Music Matter, we recommend that you create a user account and order through our website. This allows you to quickly place orders, add & select from multiple addresses and also provides a full personal account dashboard to allow you to keep track of your order history. When payments are processed all information is fully encrypted using state-of-the-art 256 bit SSL technology.
If you prefer to order by email, please contact us using the contact form HERE or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Matter currently accepts payment using all major Credit & Debit cards or your PayPal account.
If you wish to pay using Cheque or Postal Order please email or write to us with details of what you wish to order and include your full name, address, telephone number and email address.
Cheques or Postal Orders should be made payable to Matter Retail Ltd and sent to;
E101 Red Scar Business Park
UK Pricematch Policy
Music Matter are pleased to offer a UK pricematch policy to our customers. If you see any of the products we sell for a lower price (including shipping) from any of our UK competitors, we will endeavour to match or beat that price for you. To qualify for a pricematch, a product must be in-stock, available for next-day delivery and brand new from a UK based supplier selling in GBP. We cannot pricematch products that are out of stock or ex-demo/refurbished/b-stock, etc. To request a pricematch, simply click the link below the 'add to basket' section on the relevant product page and provide the required information.