- Additional Information
Cerwin Vega INT-252 V2 Product Description
The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega! has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price! Introducing the new Intense! V2. Perfect for PA applications such as live sound, program playback, and DJ systems -- it can be installed in facilities, venues and clubs – yet it is fully portable for sound on the go.
- Stronger drivers by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
- Enhanced durability by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing.
- Better performance is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
- Improved dependability from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self -repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.
- +/- 3 dB 57 Hz - 19.8 kHz
- -10 dB 44 Hz
- Full Range 4 Ohms
- Full Range 94 dB
- Full Range 125 dB
- RMS 350 W
- Program 700 W
- Peak 1400 W
- Horizontal 90°
- Vertical 50°
- 46.5” x 18.5” x 10.375” x 19.25”
- 1181mm x 470mm x 264mm x 489mm
- 87.20 Lbs. (39.5 Kg)
Cerwin Vega INT-252 V2 Additional Information