- Additional Information
Cerwin Vega CVA-28 Product Description
The CVA-28 is an extremely versatile dual 8-inch active full-range speaker system from Cerwin-Vega. The compact CVA-28 is easy to configure to meet a variety of different sound reinforcement applications. With three built-in amplifiers that are optimized for the speakers performance, the CVA-28 pumps out 400-watts of continuous power/ 800-watts peak power and reliably delivers a very rich and robust sound.
- Compact High-Performance
- Full Range Active Speaker
- Built-in System Amplification (400 W RMS / 800 W Peak)
- Tri-Amped Dual 8” with Concentric Driver 34mm
- Concentric HF Driver for "Studio Like" Voicing
- Sub / No Sub Switch for High Pass Filter
- Choose between Mic or Line Level Input Contour
- Switch Provides an Alternate,
- Complex EQ Circuit Boost.
- Cast Aluminum Grille Solid 18mm
- Hardwood Enclosure with Paint or Carpet Finish*
- Bottom-mount 35 mm Pole Cup (for single pole / dual antler^) Multiple. Fly Points Allow for Easy Install or Attachment to Truss using M8 eyebolts (35mm long)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 20 KHz (±3 dB)
- Peak Power Handling: 800 watts
- Program Power Handling: 400 watts continuous Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 20 KHz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Input Connectors: XLR/F Balanced 1/4" TRS
- Output Connectors: XLR/M 1/4"
- TRS Controls:
- • Level Line/Mic-D.I.
- • No Sub with Sub
- • Contour/Off, Power
- • Voltage selector Nominal Beam Width (Dispersion): Horizontal 50°, Vertical 50° Voice Coil:
- • 34mm (HF)
- • 2" (MLF)
- • 2" (LF) High Quality Coolex® Paint for Durability
Cerwin Vega CVA-28 Additional Information