- Additional Information
Cakewalk Z3TA+ Product Description
The Z3TA+ from Cakewalk is a virtual Waveshaping synthesizer with extensive sound shaping capabilities. As a complete instrument, the synthesizer is oriented to the professional musician and sound programmer looking for uncompromised sound quality and features. The software ships with DXi, VST and standalone versions.
The Z3TA+ is fully capable of producing both authentic vintage analog sounds and cutting edge modern sounds. Whether it's lush, warm pads, slowly evolving atmospheres, searing leads or sparkling FM sounds, the software provides them all and includes hundreds of professional presets.
- 32-bit wavetable synthesis with three rendering modes (DRAFT, NQ, HQ)
- 6 Oscillators, 60 built-in waveforms, 6 user loadable waveforms, PWM possible in all oscillators with any waveform
- 64 voice polyphony (CPU dependant) with polyphony limiter and Intelligent Voice Allocation (no clicks when maximum polyphony is exceeded)
- Independent Waveshaper for each oscillator with 14 wave transformations: WARP, TWIST, MULTIPOINT, WAVE, SYMMETRY, DRIVE, WAVE, OFFSET, SHRINK, SELFSYNC, BIT REDUCTION, HIPASS and LOWPASS filters, DC-OFFSET and WINDOW, all fully bandlimited and real-time capable
- 2 Stereo Filters (4 filters total), 10 Filter Modes: 12dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 24dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 36dB/oct LPF, formant. Filters can be set in parallel or series
- Individual Cutoff, Resonance, Resonance Boost, Pan, Level and Limiter controls for each filter
- 1GHz or faster processor
- Windows 98ME/SE/2000/XP
- 128MB RAM or more
- 10MB free hard disc space
Cakewalk Z3TA+ Additional Information