- Additional Information
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Studio - Full Retail Product Description
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Studio is the mid-point between the Essential entry-level and the full Producer version of Sonar's X2 DAW.
Sonar X2 Studio is ideal for the advanced recording artist with almost any recording set up. It has a complete set of professional mixing and editing tools, with an impressive amount of sounds and effects.
Sonar X2 Studio utilises the Skylight interface and Smart Tool editing options for a smooth user experience, with no limit to the amount of tracks that can be used simultaneously. There are 18 virtual instruments included, ranging from the RGC Synth Suite to Sonar's Studio Instruments Drums, Strings, Bass and E-Piano. There is also a whole host of effects from Cakewalk's DSP-FX suite and S Series effects.
Sonar X2 Studio's additional features include the Roland V-Vocal pitch-correcting plug-in, an audio snap tool, the TH2 Sonar Guitar Amp Simulator and surround sound mixing.
- Unlimited Audio & MIDI Tracks
- Enhanced Award Winning Skylight interface
- TH2 SONAR Guitar Amp Sim
- Matrix Performance View
- Step Sequencer 2.0
- 18 Virtual Instruments
- 50 Audio and MIDI Effects
- FX Chains 2.0
- Integrated Per Track Arpeggiator
- Automation & Take Lanes
- Roland V-Vocal
- Surround Mixing
- MusicXML and SoundCloud Export
- Video Import/Export
- Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine
- Includes all features in SONAR X2 Essential
- System Requirements are Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Windows 8 support will be available through a free patch later in 2012) and Runs Native in 32/64-bit Windows;
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Studio - Full Retail Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|