- Additional Information
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Essential - Full Retail Product Description
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Essential - Full Retail provides professional tools in a digital audio workstation (DAW Software) for home studios.
With more emphasis on home recording these days, and the pressure to master every aspect of the production process, Sonar X2 Essential aims to make recording, arranging and producing easier for songwriters, composers and electronic musicians.
Sonar X2 Essential features the award-winning Skylight interface, offering up to 64 audio tracks and unlimited MIDI tracks. Moving from one element to another within the interface is incredible easy, with instant access to recording, editing and mixing areas. Editing is made simple thanks to a single Smart Tool.
Sonar X2 Essential is equipped with Sonar's TH2 Guitar Amp Simulator, which features models of many famous guitar amp tones, as well as directly modelling a range of Randall amps. There are also ten other virtual instruments including Studio Instruments.
- 64 Audio & Unlimited MIDI Tracks
- Enhanced Award Winning Skylight interface
- TH2 SONAR Guitar Amp Sim
- Matrix Performance View
- Step Sequencer 2.0
- 10 Virtual Instruments
- 38 Audio and MIDI Effects
- FX Chains 2.0
- Integrated Per Track Arpeggiator
- Automation & Take Lanes
- MusicXML and SoundCloud Export
- Video Import/Export
- Pristine 64-bit/384KHz audio engine
- System Requirements are Windows 7 or Windows 8 (Windows 8 support will be available through a free patch later in 2012) and runs Native in 32/64-bit Windows
Cakewalk Sonar X2 Essential - Full Retail Additional Information
|Supported Format||Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS|