- Additional Information
Boss LS-2 Product Description
The LS-2 Line Selector Pedal from BOSS is a convenient way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, and route input and output signals. Two line loops with level control and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications for your setups.
In addition, the LS-2 Line Selector can also supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adapter (sold separately). A 9V battery is included.
- Input Impedance 1 MOhms
- Output Impedance 1 KOhms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10 kOhms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: - 85 dBu or less (IHF-A, typ.)
- Connectors Input jack, output jack, return A/B jack, send A/B jack, DC in/out
- Power Supply DC 9 V battery (6F22/9 V), AC adapter
- Current Draw 25 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 2.9 x 5.1 x 2.3" (73 x 129 x 59 mm)
- Weight 15 oz (410 g)
Boss LS-2 Additional Information