Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer Graphic Equalizer Effects Pedal
Frequently bought together
When it comes to shaping the frequency content of your signal, amplifiers can be a little bit limited. That's where the Boss EQ-200 comes in. With two 10-band EQs in one compact box, you can take complete control of every aspect of your sound with incredible accuracy. Each band can be cut or boosted by up to 15dB, whilst a handy overall Level slider means you can easily balance the volume with your bypassed signal, or kick things up a notch with a boost for solos and lead lines. And with the ability to change the frequency range and frequency centres with three selectable options (30Hz to 12.8kHz, 32Hz to 16kHz, and 28Hz to 14kHz), you can optimise your pedal to suit a huge variety of instruments.
The frequencies aren't the only flexible aspect of the EQ-200. With a variable signal flow structure, you can operate your pedal in one of three different modes to suit your needs. On the rear panel, there are two inputs - A and B. These can be linked together or used on their own, giving you options for Stereo equalisation, as well as being able to switch to Parallel or Series modes. When in Series mode, the two EQs are run one after the other, letting you shape two separate tones for a variety of different situations, whilst Stereo and Parallel offer that extra touch of versatility for a range of rigs and setups.
Intuitive real-time control
Equalisation can be intimidating. That's why the EQ-200 has been designed to make sculpting your tone both easy and enjoyable. The control panel gives you hands-on controls with a satisfying tactile response, making your workflow fast and hassle-free. Adjusting each frequency band is smooth with an exceptional tonal response, whilst a dedicated panel button lets you toggle between channels with ease. And when you want to stop any unwanted or accidental changes, you can simply use the integrated Panel Lock function, keeping your settings exactly as they are.
The EQ-200's intuitive nature goes beyond the look and feel of the pedal. Intelligent features such as the four onboard memories make setting up your board incredibly easy. Each memory can be saved by simply holding the memory button, whilst a Manual setting lets you quickly jump to the settings that are currently set on the panel itself.
The pedal's controls are expandable too. The default footswitches allow you to toggle the pedal on and off, as well as scroll through your memory slots. However, these can be reassigned to switch specific channels on or off, to select specific memories, and much more. The EQ-200 also provides you with the ability to control your pedal using external footswitches, which can also be assigned in any way you wish. There's also a rear panel connector for hooking up an expression pedal, giving you intuitive level control for either channel, or the overall output level. Plus, with MIDI I/O via mini TRS jacks, you can operate a plethora of functions from external MIDI controllers, as well as chaining multiple 200-Series pedals for quick and easy simultaneous memory selection.
Uninterrupted sound quality
When you've got so many different features, functions, and voices to play with, it can be easy to forget that above everything, a pedal has to sound good. Boss certainly haven't forgotten this. The EQ-200 features 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and a 96kHz sampling rate - all coming together to provide premium sound quality and clarity. This is a pedal that'll only ever make your signal better, never worse.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, in parallel, or in series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings - 30Hz to 12.8kHz, 32Hz to 16kHz, and 28Hz to 14kHz
- 15dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing your favourite sounds
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent any unwanted changes
- Two onboard footswitches with customisable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provides with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Powered via a Boss PSA-series AC adaptor (not included, available separately), or three AA-size batteries
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32-bit
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Input: INPUT A / MONO, B
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +7dBu
- Input Impedance: 2 M Ohms
- Output: OUTPUT A / MONO, B
- Nominal Output Level: -10dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +7dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k Ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- ON/OFF switch
- MEMORY switch
- Frequency sliders (10-band, labelled 30Hz to 12.8kHz)
- Level slider
- A/B button
- MEMORY button
- Display: Graphic LCD (64 x 32 dots, backlit LCD)
- A/B indicator
- MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- INPUT (A/MONO, B): 1/4'' jack
- OUTPUT (A/MONO, B): 1/4'' jack
- CTL 1, 2/EXP: 1/4'' TRS jack
- MINI (IN, OUT): Stereo minijack
- DC IN: DC input socket for use with BOSS PSA-S power adaptors
- USB Port: USB micro-B type (program update only)
- Power Supply:
- 3 x alkaline battery (AA, LR6)
- AC adaptor (not included, available separately)
- Current Draw: 170mA
- Expected Battery Life: Approx. 7 hours with alkaline batteries (under continuous use, figure will vary depending on actual conditions of use)
- With Rubber Foot: 101mm x 138mm x 62mm / 4'' x 5-7/16'' x 2-1/2'' (W x D x H)
- Without Rubber Foot: 101mm x 138mm x 60mm / 4'' x 5-7/16'' x 2-3/8'' (W x D x H)
- With Batteries: 700g / 1lb 9oz
- Without Batteries: 630g / 1lb 7oz
Whats In The Box
- Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equaliser
- Owner's Manual
- Safety Leaflet
- 3 x Alkaline Batteries (AA, LR6)
- 4 x Rubber Feet
- Model Name:
- EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.