- Additional Information
Boss DD-500 Product Description
The Boss DD-500 Digital Delay is the most powerful and versatile digital delay in the world. Boss have gone into an unprecedented level of detail with the DD-500, putting in 12 delay modes that can all be edited, a graphic display, patch memories and even MIDI. Whether you want a classic delay sound or something more experimental, the DD-500 has you covered. Everything from warm, gritty vintage delays and tape echo to complex modern delays incorporating pitch shifting and filtering are at your feet. Boss have made sure that the DD-500 isn't overly complicated, however. With a semi-parametric four-band EQ, modulation, ducking and other controls, it's easy to create your own delay tones as well as refine the ones on offer.
The DD-500 does not sound digital or sterile thanks to its 32-bit/96 kHz processor, in fact your guitar tone remains analogue, letting you choose between buffered or true-bypass. The buffered bypass enables carryover, which allows you to turn off the pedal without a delay sequence getting cut off suddenly. Details like that are what makes the DD-500 such an exciting pedal. The easy-to-see LCD gives you clear visibility of delay time and patch ID, as well has helping you navigate parameter tweaks, naming, and system management. USB connectivity lets you backup these patches. Boss really have thought of everything! If you want a professional-standard digital delay pedal which offers amazing features in a practically indestructible chassis, look no further than the Boss DD-500.
- Standard—Clear digital delay.
- Analog—Emulates classic analog “BBD” delays like the BOSS DM series.
- Tape—Emulates the warm sound of tape-based delay units, including the Maestro Echoplex and legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo.
- Vintage Digital—Emulations of early digital delays from the 1980s, including Roland’s famous SDE-2000 and SDE-3000 rack units and the BOSS DD-2, the original stompbox digital delay.
- Dual—Two different delay lines that can be connected in series or parallel.
- Pattern—Sixteen different delay lines that can be set independently for all types of unique rhythmic effects.
- Reverse—Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones.
- SFX—“Special effects” delay with a highly unique sound character.
- Shimmer—Pitch-shifted delays for lush, heavenly textures.
- Filter—Delay with a sweeping filter.
- Slow Attack—Ethereal delays that fade in with playing dynamics.
- Tera Echo—Spacious, animated ambience effect derived from the innovative BOSS TE-2 pedal.
- AA Batteries Included
Boss DD-500 Additional Information