- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG V71d Product Description
The dynamic vocal microphone TG V71d with a hypercardioid polar pattern was created for loud stages.
Optimised for extremely close miking, it offers a perfectly resolved and powerful sound, which allows vocalists to stand out even on loud stages. As soon as it is plugged in and the high-pass filter is activated, it delivers a fascinatingly rounded and powerful sound – even without excessive tone control from the mixing console.
Both the housing and the new, progressively damped capsule suspension are well-suited for the demands of the stage: handling noises are no problem with the TG V71d. Sound, ruggedness, design, rear-attenuation, hum-buck coil – a real professional on loud stages.
- Special sound geometry behind the diaphragm with high-tech acoustic fabric
- 2-stage treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction for more powerful sound
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type - Moving coil (dynamic)
- Microphone frequency response: 35 - 18.000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 402 g
Beyerdynamic TG V71d Additional Information