- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG V56c Product Description
The TG V56c offers many possibilities for vocals on stages and in rehearsal rooms.
With the fine resolution typical of condenser microphones, it is suitable for a huge variety of requirements. It covers an extremely wide pick-up range due to its cardioid polar pattern, thereby giving flexibility for a wide range of vocal types and music genres.
The subtle treble boost of the TG V56c ensures a very transparent signal and the high-quality decoupling of the capsule minimises handling noises.
- Treble resonator for an open, transparent sound pattern
- Special sound holes for a frequency independent cardioid polar pattern
- Transducer type - Electret condenser
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 247 g
Beyerdynamic TG V56c Additional Information