- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG I57c Product Description
To pick up sound from brass instruments such as saxophones, trumpets, trombones or horns, a microphone really has to function at a high level, a requirement where the TG I 57c premium clip-on condenser microphone succeeds with flying colours.
It can operate at extremely high maximum sound levels and reliably suppresses unwanted noise as a result of its cardioid polar pattern.
The easy to mount clamp with gooseneck for optimal positioning protects the instrument’s surface and provides a reliable hold. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional MA-PVA is necessary. Cable length is 1.1 m.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type - Electret condenser
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging: 55 g
Beyerdynamic TG I57c Additional Information