- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG-I53C stereo set Product Description
The very wide frequency response of the TG I53c opens up a variety of possible applications.
From hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and even choir singing – this condenser microphone with its subtle treble boost and excellent detail reproduction really excels. Because of its high sensitivity, it is also suitable for longer microphone placement distances, for example for large sound sources with complex radiation patterns.
Further advantages: it is both light and rugged due to the carbon fibre reinforced housing.
- Optimally positioned treble resonator for improved high-range reproduction
- 2nd treble resonator within the system
- Special sound holes for a frequencyindependent polar pattern
- Transducer type - Electret condenser
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Microphone frequency response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions 19.5 x 100 mm
- Net weight without packaging 230 g
Beyerdynamic TG-I53C stereo set Additional Information