- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic TG H74c Product Description
Professional neckworn condenser microphone (supercardioid) for stage use
The TG H74c, designed for wireless operation, offers plenty of freedom of movement.
With a supercardioid polar pattern and compensated proximity effect, it is particularly suited for musical and theatre applications. Highly adjustable, exceptionally discreet, mountable on both sides and impressively small and rugged – what else could you want from a headset microphone? For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional MA-PVA is necessary.
- Sound channelling before diaphragm as a treble resonator to optimise the high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound openings to shape the polar pattern
- Transducer type - Electret condenser
- Polar pattern - Supercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Dimensions Diameter: 7.7 mm; Length: 158 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 57 g
Beyerdynamic TG H74c Additional Information