- Additional Information
Beyerdynamic T 51 p Product Description
Compact Tesla sound
Like its award-winning predecessor T 50 p* the focus for design of the T 51 p is delivering unrivalled sound quality. With new and improved drivers the headphones deliver in an inspiring way – right from the first moment. A particularly deep bass response and transparent, clear highs are apparent from the T 51 p due to the common properties that make all Tesla headphones so special: high efficiency and low distortion. The result: a clear, powerful sound across the entire frequency range, even at low levels. The closed design of the T 51 p also isolates external noise very effectively.
High quality and elegant looks
The shiny beyerdynamic logo on the housing caps stands in sharp contrast with the brushed metal surfaces of the ear-cups. The cable has also been improved to be more stable and has a satin finish which results in less cable noise. A light champagne tone lends the headphones a very elegant appearance and raises the T 51 p above the plastic monotony of most – even more expensive – headphones with its all-metal construction.
Perfect to wear
With its metal fully-adjustable headband and swivelling earcups the T 51 p fits perfectly on your head and confirms beyerdynamic’s long-established reputation for producing headphones with excellent wearing comfort. The ear pads made of super-soft synthetic leather fit the contour of the outer ear thanks to its viscoelastic filling (a memory foam).
Practical, even when traveling
Thanks to the swivelling earcups the T 51 p folds up compactly and fits in the included rugged nylon carry case. A high-quality 6.35 mm adapter is included for listening on premium hi-fi equipment or headphone amplifiers, an airplane adapter is also included so you can enjoy a superior experience of in-flight entertainment.
- Outstanding balanced and powerful sound quality with brilliant treble and deep bass reproduction
- Tesla technology with highest efficiency
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Swivelling earcups 90°
- Incl. rugged nylon carrying case
- Incl. 1/4" jack adapter (6,35 mm)
- Incl. in-flight adapter
- Transmission type Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle) Closed
- Headphone impedanceAlso known as nominal impedance. The impedance is the AC resistance of the coils of loudspeakers and headphones in ohms. Since impedance depends on the frequency, it is always specified at a frequency of one kilohertz. 32 ohms
- Headphone frequency response 10 Hz - 23,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level 111 dB
- Remote Without Remote
- Construction Supraaural (on-ear)
- Cable & plug Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm)
- Net weight without packaging 174 g
Beyerdynamic T 51 p Additional Information