- Additional Information
Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Product Description
The feature-packed XENYX X2442USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to 10 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for the maximum flexibility in sound sculpting. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets including reverb, chorus, fl anger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X2442USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the X2442USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/audio interface, the XENYX X2442USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common – great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps off er a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 10 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Additional Information