- Additional Information
Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 Product Description
The incredible XENYX UFX1604 is one of the best-sounding 16-Input, 4-Bus compact live-sound mixers you’ve ever heard, thanks to 8 premium-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, “one-knob” Compressors, 4-band mono-channel British EQs with dual sweepable Mid bands – and dual world-class, 24-bit Multi-FX processors. But the XENYX UFX1604 is light-years beyond the average live-performance mixer; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with a built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire audio interface, the UFX1604 comes with a download license for the legendary, and easy to use Tracktion Music Production Software – a suite that will instantly turn your computer system into your very own personal, high-performance home recording studio.
Plus, you can use the UFX1604’s built-in 16-Track USB-Recorder to record your next live gig (or session) directly to a USB stick – or your PC/Mac computer. Additionally, the UFX1604’s transport section can even function as remote control for your computer-based DAW via its convenient, onboard MIDI capability.
The UFX1604 mixer makes it easy to capture your live performances or home recording sessions. Just plug a USB stick into the rear panel, hit the record button on the 16-track recorder control interface – then relax and enjoy the show. When you get home from the gig, you can even control your compatible computer-based DAW using the UFX1604’s transport via MIDI.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire* interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 8 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 8 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
- 4 Aux Sends per channel
- - all pre/post fader switchable, 4 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 Additional Information