Behringer X-Touch ONE Universal Control Surface
Frequently bought together
The X-Touch ONE is equipped with a plethora of tools, designed to bring the flexibility of your DAW right to your fingertips, allowing you to achieve in-depth management over your tracks both on stage and in the studio. The Behringer X-Touch ONE enables you to easily make precise adjustment of critical parameters whilst providing a clear and efficient workflow. The Behringer universal control surface supports both HUI and Mackie Control protocols, and seamlessly integrates with all major DAW software and music production software.
Intuitive and Dynamic Layout
The X-Touch ONE features a sleek aesthetic design with a fully automated, touch-sensitive 100mm motorised fader that react in real-time to any movement or automation, perfectly synchronised to your DAW software. The X-Touch ONE is also equipped with a large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls which deliver a familiar feel with modern precision.
Supplied with Labelled DAW Templates
The X-Touch ONE supports Mackie Control, HUI and MIDI communication protocols, which ensures seamless integration and unprecedented workflow with a vast range of production software. The X-Touch ONE includes overlay templates which are labelled to indicate the typical button functions for all major DAW and music production software.
- Universal DAW remote control for studio and live applications
- Support for HUI and Mackie Control protocols
- Seamless integration with music production software
- Various assignment presets that support every major DAW
- User preset assigns any Mackie Control parameters to user-preferred buttons
- Standard MIDI modes with Note or CC assignments
- Relative or absolute encoders operation
- Fully automated and touch-sensitive 100mm motorised fader
- Dynamic LCD scribble strip for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Rotary control with LED-collar for on-the-fly pan adjustment
- 34 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access to key functions
- 8-segment LED meter for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Dedicated footswitch connector for external remote control
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Model Name:
- X-Touch ONE
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.