- Additional Information
Behringer Ultra-DI DI400P Product Description
The ULTRA-DI DI400P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI400P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
Directly to the Point
With its parallel ¼ " In and Out jacks, the DI400P allows you to plug in your instrument and send the same signal to your onstage amplifier, while the XLR Output sends a balanced signal to your mixer. You can even plug your guitar, bass or keyboard amp’s speaker output into the DI400P, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. The superior ground-lift switch eliminates hum associated with ground loops – and our high-performance OT-2 transformer provides the ultimate in signal integrity.
The secret to the DI400P’s ruler-flat frequency response is its BEHRINGER OT-2 balanced-line transformer. Praised by audio engineers the world over, the OT-2 provides superior signal isolation from local AC and RF hum, and the ultimate in impedance matching. The resulting output signal is entirely true to the original source – in all its pristine glory.
- Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-2 transformer
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Ultra-DI DI400P Additional Information