- Additional Information
Behringer U-Phono UFO202 Product Description
But, if you do, and you love them as much as we do, you’re also going to love the amazing UFO202 – the simple and affordable way to get your vinyl records and tapes into the digital realm. The U-PHONO UFO202 is supremely-easy to use and comes with a bevy of professional software that, not only converts your favorite recordings into a computer-based music library – but removes the scratches and pops so common to vinyl media. State-of-the-art, switchable Line/Phono preamps and digital converters ensure the utmost in sound quality, making the U-PHONO UFO202 Audio Interface a must-have for every audiophile.
Versatility of a Powerful Miniature Interface The UFO202 boasts an impressive set of features for its micro size. Use the UFO202’s RCA Inputs and Outputs to connect your computer and your mixing console, tape deck, keyboard, sound modules and active monitors, to just name a few of the myriad options. Additionally, when you connect the UFO202’s outputs to your mixer’s input channels, you gain access to EQ, Aux Sends and much more – allowing you to build extremely-versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
48 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UFO202 respects them too, providing 48 kHz resolution, for the amazingly-detailed and pristine recording quality your music deserves.
The UFO202 features a stereo input for connecting turntables or any line-level device (such as a mixer or tape deck), plus a stereo analog output for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. You can also connect electronic instruments with RCA connections, such as keyboards, sound modules, and drum machines directly to your computer for recording. The Volume control allows you to set the level of the stereo headphones.
- High-quality USB/audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Audacity* vinyl restoration, noise-reduction, editing and recording software plus comprehensive podcasting software available for free at behringer.com
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac* computer—no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB—no external power supply needed
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer U-Phono UFO202 Additional Information