- Additional Information
Behringer Tube UltraGain MIC100 Product Description
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC100’s hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe – in a dependable and highly-affordable package.
Put A Little Tube In Your Tone
The MIC100 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced ¼ " TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC100 is ideally-suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube-compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
The incredible MIC100’s controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power 20 dB pad, Phase Reverse and Limiter; plus vintage-style Gain and Output knobs. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC100 delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
Vintage Sound, Modern Value
The MIC100 gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp and high-end DI box all-in-one – at a mere fraction of what a true relic of the 1960s would cost. At a price this low, you owe it to yourself to find out where the MIC100’s real tube tone can take your sound.
- High-end preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Complements especially your studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording setup
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Tube UltraGain MIC100 Additional Information