- Additional Information
Behringer Studio Microphone C-3 Product Description
The dual-diaphragm C-3 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the C-3 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the C-3 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
Why the C-3?
The C-3 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. It has three selectable pickup patterns: omnidirectional for capturing sound equally on all sides; cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sounds; and figure-eight for capturing sound both behind and in front of the mic, but not all the way around. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the C-3 is very neutral-sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Studio Microphone C-3 Additional Information