- Additional Information
Behringer Studio Microphone C-1 Product Description
The C-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With the C-1’s outstanding cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, these ultra-low noise mics are an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a handy swivel stand mount included in the sleek transport case, the C-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
Why the C-1?
C-1 microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducer and shock-mounted large diaphragm capsule, the C-1 delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response. Featuring a superb cardioid (heart-shaped) pickup pattern, the C-1 picks up your source signal, while rejecting off-axis sounds that can ruin an otherwise perfect recording.
The C-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency – and features an LED that shows you when the mic is receiving phantom power, taking the guesswork out of the equation.
- Professional, large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- Ultra-low noise, transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Studio Microphone C-1 Additional Information