- Additional Information
Behringer Studio 50USB (Pair) Product Description
Whether you’re creating music or simply enjoying it, you want a serious speaker with accurate sound. The STUDIO 50USB’s ultra-linear, 150-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional USB and analog connectivity in a bi-amped, 2-way speaker configuration, providing the perfect sonic upgrade for any audio or video application. And when it comes time to let your creative juices flow, STUDIO 50USB delivers studio-grade performance – giving you the power to dial-in your perfect sound. Every detail of your mix comes through in all its pristine clarity, with the kind of dynamics and impact that can only come from a high-resolution studio monitor system.
With its 150 ultra-clean Watts of digital output, delivered through separately powered drivers via a true bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers per speaker, the STUDIO 50USB delivers high-resolution sound that really brings out the best in your music. You will notice that most competitors apply simple passive crossovers, which not only inaccurately separate the frequency spectrum, but most importantly impact the drivers’ performance. BEHRINGER has gone the extra mile, driving each woofer and tweeter with a separate amplifier for absolute signal integrity.
Great care was taken to match the system’s amplifiers and crossover points specifically to the woofer and tweeter for optimal efficiency. STUDIO 50USB’s performance provides ultra-linear frequency response – perfect for multimedia production, or just enjoying sound from your streaming media.
- Ultra-linear 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Ultra-high resolution 1" silk dome tweeter for superior audio reproduction
- Long-throw 5" woofers with deformation-resistant cone for ultimate bass response
- Advanced waveguide technology provides ultimate sound dispersion and extremely large "sweet spot"
- Adjustable volume control and tweeter sensitivity to adapt to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two analog inputs featuring XLR and TRS connectors can be used simultaneously with a digital stereo source
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Studio 50USB (Pair) Additional Information
|LF Driver Size||5"|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|HF Driver Material||Dome|
|Port Configuration||Rear Ported|
|Monitor Features||Rear Panel Volume Control|
|Level Control||Bass, Mid, Treble|
|Input Connectivity||XLR, 1/4" Jack|