- Additional Information
Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040 Product Description
The incredible SONIC EXCITER SX3040 will make your live performances and recordings more powerful, dynamic and superbly articulate. Equipped with a special phase-compensating Bass Processor and Sonic Exciter, the SX3040 adds amazing depth, punch and sparkling clarity – to dramatically enhance sound quality. And thanks to SX3040’s twin channels, you process a stereo signal, or a bass in one channel – and a keyboard, vocal or guitar in the other.
The ultimate sound improvement tool for home and professional recording studios, DJ systems, PA systems and webcasting, the SONIC EXCITER SX3040 is also an amazing addition to your 5.1 surround and hi-fi setups.
A “Must-Have” for the Studio
In the recording studio, the sound is the only thing that matters – and it has to be just right! The SX3040 provides the tools to fine-tune the perfect recording session, whether you’re working on a single track or mastering your completed project for distribution or duplication. For that professional finishing touch, the SX3040 opens up the full sonic spectrum allowing you to add sizzle to drum overheads, tighten up the bass – and bring unparalleled focus to vocal tracks and instrument / amp-miking applications.
- Dramatically improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
- Professional and home recording studios: brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks, mixdown and mastering
- PA, nightclub and DJ systems: improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high end and super-tight bass without the need for additional speakers or amps
- Churches and houses of worship: dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence
- Guitar, bass and keyboard rack: improves articulation and restores cutting power often lost in miking and amplification
- Broadcasting and webcasting: adds loudness and "live presence" even on small car or computer speakers
- 5.1 and hi-fi setups: DVDs become stunningly lifelike and the spatial dimension of your sound system increases dramatically
- Dedicated Tune, Harmonics and Mix controls per channel on the Sonic Exciter section
- Dedicated Drive, Tune and Mix controls per channel on the Bass Processor section
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Sonic Exciter SX3040 Additional Information