- Additional Information
Behringer Pro Mixer DX626 Product Description
The PRO MIXER DX626 is a professional high-quality 3-channel DJ mixer with integrated Beat-Per-Minute (BPM) counter, and embodies a proven 3-channel design loved by DJs worldwide – beginners and professionals alike. Its super-smooth, dual-rail “Ultraglide” crossfader with up to 500,000 life cycles guarantees years of flawless performance. Numerous features, such as 3 dual-input stereo channels, with Gain and 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB); one channel switchable to studio-grade ULN microphone input; and manual Talkover function, enable you to work in completely new and imaginative ways. Additional features include PFL function with a Master/PFL mix option and a peak-hold Level meter with a dedicated PFL bar graph. There is also a BNC gooseneck lamp socket. The DX626 is extremely easy to use – giving you free rein over your creativity.
The DX626 features our super-smooth ULTRAGLIDE channel faders, which provide amazingly high-precision level setting – and a VCA-controlled optical crossfader for the ultimate in reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. The incredible PRO MIXER DX626’s channel faders are rated for heavy use – at up to 500,000 cycles!
Because your voice is your instrument, the DX626 features a dedicated Mic Input with a built-in manual Talkover function that allows you to bring down the volume of the music track (referred to as ”ducking“), so your voice is always out front. Vocal fine-tuning is handled by the onboard 3-band EQ, which provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut at Low (80 Hz), Mid (2.5 k), and High (12 kHz) frequency centers – for an extremely broad tonal palette. Equipped to handle any conceivable input source, these channels accept everything from line level, phono, CD and tape decks, to mp3 and minidisk players.
- Professional 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super-smooth, long-life Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) and Gain control per channel
- Manual talkover function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Monitor function with master/PFL mix option
- Precise peak-hold level meter with dedicated PFL bar graph
- BNC gooseneck Lamp socket
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Pro Mixer DX626 Additional Information