- Additional Information
Behringer FirePower FCA1616 Product Description
The boutique-quality FIREPOWER FCA1616 is the ideal way to stream audio to and from your PC or Mac computer. FCA1616’s four phantom-powered MIDAS designed mic preamps, legendary the world over for their pristine clarity and high-headroom performance, plus our 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A converters, which truly respect your input.
Other prominent features on the FCA1616 include: multichannel USB, FireWire, ADAT and MIDI connectivity; compatibility with most popular DAWs (including Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.); support for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X* and much more. With all these amazing features, and the treasure trove of included music production software, the FCA1616 will instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording and editing workstation.
Your Portal to the Digital Domain
The FCA1616 allows you to converse with your computer in a language it understands… digital. When you connect line-level devices, such as synthesizers, or the outputs of an audio mixer to an FCA1616, internal 24-bit A/D (Analog to Digital) converters swing into action, turning the audio signal into digital data. Now you can record and play back your masterpiece through a pair of active studio monitors – or listen in the privacy of your favorite headphones.
FCA1616 – The Biggest and Baddest
With its expanded 16 channel I/O, 4 MIDAS designed mic preamps and ADA8000 ADAT connectivity, the FCA1616 is ideal for permanent applications, such as home and professional recording studios, as well as live performance multi-track recording rigs. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware.
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 4 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire* or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- All standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with “near-zero” latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- 8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Get 8 additional MIDAS designed microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included)
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included)
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington* security lock
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer FirePower FCA1616 Additional Information