- Additional Information
Behringer Expansion Card X-DANTE Product Description
The X32's expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32. The 32-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks.
The X32 ships with the X-USB card in the expansion slot, but by installing the X-DANTE card in this slot, your mixer will interface with Dante networks using either standard 100Mbit/s or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, with support for mixed sample and bit rates coexisting on the same network. The X-DANTE card utilizes 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity. And a secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network.
- 32-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same network
- Full remote control of X32 possible using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate* Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64 channels (license optionally available at www.audinate.com)
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Expansion Card X-DANTE Additional Information