- Additional Information
Behringer Europower PMP1680S Product Description
The amazing PMP1680S Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 800 Watts stereo or 1,600 Watts in Bridged mode), while maintaining an incredible power-to-weight ratio. These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the- art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat. The 10-channel PMP1680S features 8 high-quality mic preamps, 2 stereo channels, dual 24-bit Multi-FX processors with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus a 7-band stereo graphic EQ with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback-free performance.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency – and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The powerful PMP1680S gives you the choice of 2 x 800-Watt stereo, 2 x 800-Watt dual mono, or 1,600-Watt bridged mono output. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the PMP1680S can accommodate with ease. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Equipped with not one, but two of our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processors, the PMP1680S mixer gives you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus, reverb and much more. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, these mixers can integrate them into the mix while bypassing the built-in FX processor.
- Ultra-compact rack-mountable 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 10-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade, 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Europower PMP1680S Additional Information