- Additional Information
Behringer EuroLive B210D-WH Product Description
With the power and drive of an active speaker and the convenient weight and portability of a passive speaker, the Behringer White B210D-WH Eurolive Active PA Speaker's lightweight package may just surprise with its 200W power, Class-D amplification and versatile trapezoidal design.
Hidden within the speaker is the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, parametric EQ, graphic EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers. All these components work automatically, so you don't need to fuss about dials.
Quality Class D Amplification
Whilst Class D amplifiers are super-lightweight and provide big power and performance, they're able to switch on and off thousands of times per second, thanks to switching mode power supplies. This means low power consumption due to usage only when needed. Behringer worked hard to pinpoint the correct switching frequency, so you can expect great switch-mode accuracy.
Turn it into a PA System or Monitor!
The Behringer White B210D-WH Eurolive is smartly integrated with a mic preamp beyond its mic/line input. Simply plug-in, adjust the volume, and fire away! If you own another D Series enclosure, you could use the right stereo "breakout" adapter to make a stereo PA system! An example of the speaker's versatile trapezoid design is setting it up on its side and turning it into a monitor application!
High-Quality Frequencies Across The Board
The Behringer White B210D-WH Eurolive's custom-designed transducers provide quality sound unlike some speaker's off-the-shelf transducers. The speaker has a state-of-the-art 1.35" compression driver and the powerful 10" long-excursion driver acoustic power and deep bass. The transducer helps the speaker's extended low frequency range. Internal bracing, tuned port and injection moulding are all parts of creating that amazing bass response.
The lows are covered, but what about the highs? With over a year's design going into the aluminium dome compression driver combination, the Behringer White B210D-WH Eurolive can create clear midranges and trebles as well as bass, for a more all-rounded speaker.
This speaker comes with an integrated sound processor for system control and good speaker protection. It has a dedicated 2-band EQ, ultra-wide dispersion and an ultra-low noise mic/line input. The additional line output allows you to link additional speaker systems.
- High-power 200-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system for live and playback applications.
- Lightweight, Compact system for amazing sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
- Class-D amplifier technology for super-light weight, big power and sonic performance.
- Switch-mode power supply for efficient power consumption, noise-free audio and great transient response.
- Powerful 10" long-excursion driver for acoustic drive and deep bass.
- 1.35" state-of-the-art aluminium-diaphragm compression driver.
- Low-noise Mic/Line input and built-in mic preamp.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying.
- Versatile, trapezoidal design for different positional capabilities including monitoring.
- Dedicated 2-band EQ.
Behringer EuroLive B210D-WH Additional Information