Behringer DS2800 Professional 2-Input 8-Output Distribution Splitter
Frequently bought together
Versatile & Intuitive Distribution
The Behringer DS2800 is built for use in commercial sound applications, providing flexible operation with its 2-input/8-outputs design. This incredibly easy-to-use device allows you to send 2 audio signals to 4 separate zones each, or a single signal to up to 8 zones. Each output of the DS2800 features its own independent level control, as well as a 5-segment LED meter, providing you with intuitive control and visual feedback regarding signal activity. This simple design offers effective signal splitting and distribution in a highly versatile and intuitive format.
The DS2800 features versatile dual mode operation. The unit provides you with a 2-In/4-Out mode, which allows you to send 2 audio signals to 4 separate outputs each. It also provides you with the ability to send a single audio signal to all 8 of the DS2800's outputs with the 1-In/8-Out mode. The mode selection switch can be found on the rear panel, whilst LED indicators on the front of the unit allow you to see which mode has been selected.
Ultra-Low Noise Operation
This intuitive, powerful, and highly versatile distribution splitter features XLR line inupts with exceptional ultra-low noise op-amps. These provide a truly astounding clear sonic performance. The DS2800 also features Link Output XLR sockets, which enable you to cascade additional DS2800 devices. This innovative design feature allows you to grow your system based on your rquirements. All of the unit's XLR inputs and outputs are gold plated to ensure the absolute best conductivity and signal integrity.
- Versatile and intuitive distribution splitter designed for use in commercial sound applications
- Dual mode - 2 In/4 Out or 1 In/8 Out operation
- Equipped with 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with separate link output connectors
- 8 XLR output channels with their own independent level controls
- 5-segment LED meters for each output provide visual feedback regarding signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode PSU from 100V to 240V provides noise-free audio and low power consumption
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- 2 x Link Outputs (For cascading systems)
- 8 x XLR
- Indicators: 8 x 5-Segment LED Meters
- Power: Internal Switch-Mode PSU - 100v to 240V approx.
- Rack Spaces: 1RU
- Model Name:
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.