- Additional Information
Behringer DJ Controller CMD MM-1 Product Description
The CMD MM-1 works well as standalone controller for a wide range of DJ and production software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs. Whether you’re a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, the CMD MM-1 makes getting your hands into your software easy and affordable. Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables right out-of-the-box, plug-and-play operation with any MIDI software – no additional drivers required. Big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag, the CMD MM-1's modular design provides seamless integration with any of our other CMD controllers.
Ready for Your Touch
The MM-1 is where it all starts if you want to create a multi-module controller. By emulating the experience of a 4-channel DJ mixer with high quality professional faders, output metering, channel cue selection, 4-band EQs and master/cue control, the MM-1's features are laid out just like a traditional DJ mixer – so you instantly feel at home. But the MM-1 is also a powerful MIDI controller, so we kicked it up a notch and included support for scrolling through your song library (or scenes in Ableton Live) and navigating your file system. And because all buttons and encoder rings respond to MIDI feedback, you’ll always know at a glance when something changes in your software. So, it’s a great mixer-controller – but what makes the CMD MM-1 the backbone of a multi-module MIDI controller? Since most of your music now resides in the digital domain, we incorporated a powered 4-port Multi-TT USB hub into the MM-1. It’s USB 2.0 compatible, so so you can use it with other MIDI controllers, hard drives, audio interfaces – and even gooseneck lamps. You always get full-speed access to all of your USB devices, so your show runs seamlessly.
Free Deckadance 2 LE DJ Software
To get you up and running right out-of-the-box, Behringer have included a free download voucher for Image-Line's Deckadance 2 LE DJ software, which adds tremendous versatility and seamlessly integrates with a wide range of DAW applications.
- 4-channel mixer style DJ MIDI controller
- Deckadance* LE DJ software voucher from Image-Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Full-size 60mm channel faders and 45mm crossfader for a professional feel
- High quality 4-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting other controllers
- MIDI-reactive buttons and LED peak metering to keep your eyes from the computer screen
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer DJ Controller CMD MM-1 Additional Information