- Additional Information
Behringer Digital Snake S32 Product Description
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. The ultra-affordable S32 digital stage box bridges the gap between the onstage talent, Front of House (FOH) console and the rest of the world with its ultra-fast and rock-solid performance!
The S32 provides 32 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end – and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 328 ft / 100 m). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible – our superb scale of production makes the S32 so very affordable.
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate a MIDAS designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 16 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- ULTRANET Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 personal monitoring system for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between BEHRINGER X32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading additional S16, SD16 or SD8 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between BEHRINGER X32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- "Built like a tank" yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer Digital Snake S32 Additional Information