Behringer BH 770 Professional Studio Headphones
Frequently bought together
Whether you're sound mixing, monitoring a bass line, or just enjoying your music. The Behringer BH 770 Studio Headphones cater to every need. You'll never miss a beat. Boasting 53mm dynamic drivers, they deliver a wide frequency response. The lowest of lows or the highest of highs. You'll experience them all with the BH 770 Headphones. Featuring a closed-back design, you're promised a consistent listening environment with exceptional isolation. You can't go wrong with the BH 770 Headphones. They're a must-have for any studio.
Comfort is key.
You won't have to worry about those long studio sessions with the BH 770 headphones. Extremely lightweight construction. Ultra-soft ear cups. Over-ear circumaural design. Adjustable headband. The BH 770 Headphones are designed specifically for the high demands of studio work. You can wear them all day without the fear of headaches or discomfort. You'll be mixing to your heart's content. And thanks to the 1/4'' adaptor for the 1/8'' connector. They're compatible with everything from your smartphone to your mixing console. Have a spectacular audio experience with the Behringer BH 770 Studio Headphones.
- Professional-grade, closed-back studio reference headphones
- 53mm dynamic drivers provide ultra-wide frequency response (10HZ - 38kHz)
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- Provides natural speaker-like monitoring with spacious sound staging
- Over-ear circumaural design with ultra-soft ear cups ans adjustable head
- Braided-fabric, oxygen-free copper cable for extended reliability includes 6.3mm adaptor
- Optimised performance for use with a wide range of professional and consumer audio devices
- 3-year warranty program
- Model Name:
- BH 770
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.