- Additional Information
Behringer B-Control Fader BCF2000 Product Description
The total-recall B-CONTROL BCF2000 USB/MIDI Controller combines the unlimited versatility of today’s audio software with the feel of real handson controls. With the BCF2000 you can move real 100 mm faders and turn real high-resolution encoders to control all of your computer-based virtual gear in Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton® – and many other popular DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations). You can make group moves quickly and easily – and since these ultra-high precision faders are motorized, their movement can be recorded to open up entirely new levels of automation in your workflow. Want to control your synth, mixer, effects or signal processor with real controls? It’s amazingly simple to set up the BCF2000 to help you perform myriad tasks, all of which were never intended to be done with a mouse!
More Than Just a Pretty Set of Faders
Sure, the B-CONTROL BCF2000 has 8 ultra-precise, 100 mm motorized faders for ultra-easy control of your virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths and samplers, but it has so many more features that will make this little marvel your go-to USB/MIDI controller – for everything. Full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability is provided, along with 8 assignable rotary encoders (each with 15-LED collars and a push-to-set function) that let you select, adjust and control an endless array of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader or key to your most frequently used functions – and make edits without ever touching a mouse. Tweak “front panel” settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. It’s like having the real knobs and faders for every control on the screen! Best of all, you'll discover things you can do with MIDI you never thought of before!
Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders – without using your mouse! You’ll spend less time clicking around, and more time enjoying your music!
Hardware Enhancement for Your Digital Workflow
Bridging the gap of the analog/digital divide, the BCF2000 gives you command over all your virtual gear in programs like Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton®, and a multitude of other major audio software apps. While computer-based music creation has done much to eliminate the need for hardware, it has left a big void in the realm of tactile, real-time control – a void the BCF2000 is more than happy to fill!
- Total-recall, cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise, 100-mm, motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignable—manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP* (or higher) and Mac OS X* operating systems
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download at behringer.com
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer B-Control Fader BCF2000 Additional Information