- Additional Information
Avid Pro Tools 9 & Avid Mbox Mini Product Description
This bundle includes Avid Pro Tools LE to Pro Tools 9 Crossgrade and a Pro Tools Mbox Mini USB Audio Interface (inc. Pro Tools LE 8).
Once PT9 is authorised on your iLok you can run Pro Tools 9 with most third-party hardware.
Avid Pro Tools 9 redefines the world’s most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with an all-new, completely open version of Pro Tools software. Work with or without an audio interface. Create bigger, better-sounding mixes with more tracks, Automatic Delay Compensation, and other pro features included as standard. With Pro Tools 9, you can truly compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix the way you want.
Pro Tools 9 requires an iLok USB Smart Key for authorisation (see related products to the right).
Avid Mbox Mini USB audio interface was designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools|HD systems, the Mbox Mini interface features advanced recording technology for exceptional quality. A premium analog signal path and high-performance converters deliver pristine 24-bit, 48kHz sound. Stringent testing standards ensure rock-solid performance in the most demanding environments.
Avid Pro Tools 9 Key Features:
- Work the way you want—with your favorite Avid audio interface, third-party Core Audio/ASIO interface (up to 32 channels supported), or standalone
- Create bigger mixes with more simultaneous audio tracks—up to 96 voices
- Get coveted pro features such as multitrack Beat Detective, OMF/AAF/MXF interchange, DigiBase Pro, and full Import Session Data dialog as standard
- Create better-sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation
- Expand your hands-on control options with EUCON integration for Artist and Pro Series consoles/controllers
- Create complex mixes with 256 internal busses, 160 auxiliary tracks, and 96 audio tracks
- Share your music mixes with anyone with included MP3 Export
Avid Mbox Mini Key Features:
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 48 kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- Hardware configuration:
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
Avid Pro Tools 9 & Avid Mbox Mini Additional Information
|Application||Sequencing, Recording, Mastering, Audio Editing|