- Additional Information
Avid Pro Tools 10 Crossgrade From LE - DAW Software Product Description
With Avid Pro Tools 10 Activation Card Crossgrade From LE you get the sound quality, performance, and award-winning toolset that’s made Pro Tools the industry-standard DAW for years. And with its new features and workflows, you’ll sound even better—faster than ever.
With Pro Tools 10, you can mix multiple audio file formats and bit depths within the same session—including interleaved—without any file duplication to cause project bloat. Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you’ll get higher resolution sound when recording or importing, with more headroom to preserve the integrity of your audio from beginning to end.
Building on the huge success of previous versions of Pro Tools, version 10 has over 50 new features, ranging from workflow and user enhancements, to performance and compatibility improvements. Pro Tools 10 has raised the bar again, with many features requested by professional users of Pro Tools.
Pro Tools 10 is 64-bit compatible - a stepping stone for true 64-bit operation in future versions. The disk scheduler has also been improved which allows Pro Tools to get the maximum performance out of your network attached storage (NAS).
Avid have spent a great deal of time improving and enhancing the existing supplied plug-ins and also adding an entirely new format – AAX plug-ins. AAX is a 64-bit ready platform, available to both HDX-accelerated and native workstations. Avid Rack plug-ins have also been updated with a new user interface, and Audio Suite has also seen some major enhancements allowing plug-in chains to be created.
Version 10 also adds ‘Clip Gain’ automation to the audio toolkit, a gain manipulation workflow separate from fader automation. This enables users to roughly ‘level’ a project without the need to use traditional track automation. Other features and improvements include: real-time fades, improved EUCON support, Low Latency Mode for ASIO/Core Audio, input monitoring improvements, new Avid Channel Strip plug-in and much, much more.
Importantly, this will be the last major release that supports Pro Tools HD Accel systems and legacy "blue" interfaces (192 & 96i/o and before). The next generation of Pro Tools starts here, and represents a truly gigantic leap in sound and speed.
- Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer
- Use multiple audio formats in a session—including interleaved—without file duplication
- Record higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk cache
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
- Fold down 5.1 surround mixes to stereo with the Down Mixer plug-in
- Export mixes directly to SoundCloud to share and promote your music to the world
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 , Mac OS X Lion, or Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
- 4 GB of RAM
- Minimum 15 GB free hard disk space for installation
- USB port (for iLok)
Avid Pro Tools 10 Crossgrade From LE - DAW Software Additional Information
|Application||Sequencing, Recording, Audio Editing|