Austrian Audio Hi-X15 Professional Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones
The Hi-X15 closed-back headphones are the workhorse of the award-winning Austrian Audio Hi-X series, bringing the crystal-clear and precise listening experience of High Excursion technology to everyday use at an unbeatable price.
Reach for Hi-X15 headphones when you need reliable sound and know things might get a little rough. Their sophisticated folding design, rare in this price range, means theyíre easy to store and carry, and their durable all-metal hinge and bow mean theyíre extremely robust. The closed construction and good insulation of the Hi-X15 headphones open up many areas of application. Theyíre perfect for studio, stage, rehearsal room, on tour, or practicing at home.
When it comes to great sound, we donít compromise. Hi-X15 headphones use the award-winning drivers of the Hi-X series. The development of Hi-X technology is the result of decades of experience and state-of-the-art engineering. Thanks to the low impedance of 25 ohms, the Hi-X15 delivers precise sound even with weak amplifiers and mobile devices.
- Our proprietary High Excursion Technology, for low THD at lower frequencies and clear, precise sound
- Low impedance, so they sound great even when connected to low-power outputs like mobile devices
- Metal hinge for maximum durability
- Soft memory foam earpads to keep you comfortable during the longest sessions
- Foldable construction for easy storage, uncommon in this price range
- Detachable 1.4 m cable included
- Optional replacement different length cables available
- Frequency range: 12 Hz – 24 kHz
- Sensitivity: 113 dBspl/V
- Impedance: 25 Ω
- Input Power: 150 mW
- Cable (detachable): 1.4 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8”)
- Adapter (included): 3.5 to 6.3 mm (1/8" to 1/4")
- Dimensions: 205 x 170 x 80 mm
- Weight (without cable): 255 g
- Model Name:
- Austrian Audio
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.