Audio Technica ATH-PRO5X (Black) Over-Ear Professional DJ Headphones
Audio-Technica updates the PRO5 line with the ATH-PRO5X professional DJ monitor headphones. Featuring lightweight, sturdy construction and two interchangeable, locking cables – a 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable – the ATH-PRO5X headphones are designed to stand up to professional DJ use.
The PRO5x headphones are equipped with newly developed 40 mm drivers capable of handling 1,500 mW of input power, giving you extremely accurate sound reproduction that remains distortion-free even at high volume. And the soft, durable earpads fit comfortably over the ears to provide excellent sound isolation.
- Newly developed 40 mm drivers provide extremely accurate sound
- Detachable locking cables – 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled and 1.2 m (3.9') straight – ensure secure connection during active DJ use
- Maximum input power of 1,500 mW enables distortion-free wide-range audio reproduction even at loud volumes
- Comfortable, durable earpads fit over ears for excellent sound isolation
- Soft, durable earpads can be worn comfortably for hours
- Over-ear style delivers exceptional isolation and long-wearing comfort
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Type Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter 40 mm
- Magnet Neodymium
- Frequency Response 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power 1,500 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 34 ohms
- Weight 250 g (8.8 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
- Connector 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug
- Accessory Included 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
- Model Name:
- ATH-PRO5X (Black)
- Audio Technica
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £99.00.
Orders placed before 4pm will normally be dispatched the same day.
Please refer to our delivery schedule for exceptions.
Delivery Upgrade Options (Over £99)
- DPD Express Next Working Day - £4.99
- Next Working Day Pre 12pm - £8.99
- Saturday / Sunday - £9.99
At Music Matter, our goal is to ensure complete satisfaction with your purchase.
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Music Matter within 30 days of receiving the item, providing it arrives back in new condition.
You have the option of receiving a full refund / exchange within 14 days, or, exchange / credit only within 30 days.
Full Refund Within 14 days
In order to receive a full refund, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have 14 days to return the product to us.
Exchange Within 30 days
In order to exchange an item, you must notify us within 30 days of receiving the goods. Once you have notified us you will have days to return the product to us.
Goods received back 14 days after the cooling of period ends may be rejected.
Your returns period starts the day after you receive the item(s)
Click here to view our full Returns Policy.
Secure Online Payment Powered By Braintree
We accept the following debit / credit cards:
Pay for your item(s) in just a few clicks with PayPal.
Finance provided By etika
We have partnered with etika so you can spread the cost of your purchase. Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout choose "Apply for Finance" as your payment option.
Who can apply for finance?
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be employed at least 16 hours per week, self-employed, retired in receipt of a pension or receiving disability payments.
- You must be a permanent UK resident with at least 3 years UK address history.
- You must have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- You must have an active valid email address.
Pay Later with PayPal Pay in 3
Split purchases into three interest-free monthly payments at millions of stores online.
Subject to status. UK residents only. Late fees apply. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. T&Cs apply.
Check out securely with PayPal and choose Pay in 3 from your account.
Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score. PayPal Pay in 3 is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
Click here to learn more about Pay in 3.
Minimum 12 Months Warranty
All new & used goods supplied by Music Matter are warranted free from defects for 12 months from the date of supply (unless otherwise stated).
Many manufacturers offer a free extended warranty upon registration.